Monday, September 6, 2010

First Post

All business on this one.

The email associated with the blog is dublin181@hotmail.com

The name of the blog is EuropeTrip2011, somehow that wasn't already taken. The economy I guess.

The address of this blog is ... well, you got here, so maybe that was too much. I would encourage you to bookmark it.

The password for both the email and the blogger sign in is: paris123

If you're not a Luiz or a Diegan, and somehow you've stumbled on this, be cool.



Thank you and I look forward to seeing updates. Maybe someone can regurgitate all the assignments we had. I remember I had WW2/historical duties from the Ber to Paris, is that still so? Is Amsterdam still in play?

Feel free to make any cosmetic changes to this as you see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment